B.V. Petrovsky Russian Research Centre of Surgery
Department of Thoraco-Abdominal Surgery
Phone numbers of surgeons:
You can send us letter from this page by use the contact form below.
Enquiry service (please ask english-speaking):
Relatives and friends can visit patients from 17:00 to 19:00 (on sunday from 10-00 to 12-00) or any time by doctor permission.
Information about patients admited to the hospital on an emergency basis (please ask english-speaking):
Abrikosovskiy pereulok, 2
Moscow, Russian Federation, postal code: 119991
( Russian: Россия, Москва, Абрикосовский переулок, 2 )
By walk from Sportivnaya Metro Station ( Russian: метро Спортивная ):
- Go to Sokolnicheskaya line of Metro
- Sit in the last car if you go in direction from the center of Moscow and conversely
- Leave on street and go to the right down the street "Ulitsa desyatiletiya oktyabrya - Улица 10-летия октября"
- Go to the right down the street "Bolshaya Pirogovskaya -Большая Пироговская" up to the traffic light. Cross the street on crosswalk. Then You will see on the right side of "Abrikosovskiy pereulok" street The Russian Research Center of Surgery as on image below.
By bus and trolleybus from Smolenskaya and Kropotkinskaya Metro Stations:
- From Metro Smolenskaya (м. Смоленская) by bus: №64 and №132 up to Abrikosobskiy pereulok station.
- From Metro Kropotkinskaya (м. Кропоткинская) by trolleybus: №5 and №15 up to Abrikosobskiy pereulok station.
INTERACTIVE MAP (with ability of scale, move and route construction)
To get the route to the B.V. Petrovsky Russian Research Centre of Surgery, just enter address of your current location: